This web site has utilized a digital switch strategy for the reason that for the full year if you select the ‘serious member’ option charge of three months, they will bill you! I was not conscious of the ‘switch’ until me a confirmation message informing me of the amount charged after they sent!
We instantly contacted my bank and filed a cost dispute, as there’s absolutely no option to contact pof directly! We also submitted a ‘scam’ claim against on the own on the web web site, to no avail.
I will be now championing an endeavor to create a problem on every forum they will have and so the word gets out and I also have an answer through the web site. I updated my profile too with a caution at the start. Without doubt the the next thing that occurs is the fact that my profile are going to be taken out of the website, and I also may have no recourse to alert anyone and everybody, except right right here!
Fraudulent charges on debit card. Bank of Montreal account # 2514-3414-287. Red deer RCMP Police file # 201978900
More A Good Amount Of Fish Complaints & Reviews
- Loads of Fish – false marketing – maybe maybe maybe not 100% free internet dating service
- An abundance of Fish – can not delete account
- Plentyoffish or POF – transgender discrimination
- A good amount of Fish – abusive dating website, eliminates pages without any description, supports predators.
- Loads of Fish – can not upload photos
- POF – abused yet removed my profile
- POF / Plenty of Fish – scammers
- POF / loads of Fish – terrible site!
- POF / Plenty of Fish – scam and rude user alert
- Lots of Fish – dating website with scammers
They removed catholicmatch my account without explanation and or caution. They will perhaps perhaps not respond to my inquiries
@cityc “POF ” 778 724 4175
They did the exact same for me recently. Did not respond to my enquiry either. Continue reading “Let me make it clear about a lot of seafood reviews”